If you train to gain, eat to grow, and you’re committed to the iron lifestyle, then this arm blaster workout is for you. They will help build strength and size in your arm muscles. Take these up seriously, you will definitely see the transformation in yourself.
This arm blaster workout can be performed by anyone
- who wants to build bigger and stronger arms
- who loves weight training and like to amp up their arm size
- with decent fitness levels and experience lifting weights
This workout cannot be performed by those
- who are beginners and haven’t assessed their fitness levels yet
- with any injuries
- who doesn’t like weight training
- who doesn’t want strong and sculpted arms
Alright, enough said. Let’s get straight to the arm blaster workout and see what exercises it comprises of.
Arm Blaster Workout
Here are the exercises in the arm blaster workout
- Barbell Curl – 5 sets of 15, 12, 10-12 (heaviest set), 8-10, 12-15 reps
- Hammer Curl – 3 sets of 8, 10, 12 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Curl – 2 sets of 10, 12 reps (double drop set on last set)
- Close grip bench press – 5 sets of 15, 12, 7 – 10 (heaviest set), 8 – 10, 12 – 15 reps
- Skull Crusher – 3 sets of 8, 10, 12 reps
- Bench Dips – 2 sets of 10, 12 reps
How to do the arm blaster workout
- Before you begin the workout, warm up for 5 – 10 mins
- Perform each exercise as per the prescribed sets and reps
- Give enough rest in between exercises and not so much that you can take a short power nap in between the exercises. The ideal rest period would be 90 – 120 sec between exercises
For a complete demonstration of the workout and all the exercises involved in this arm blaster workout with proper form, check out the video on FitMonk’s YouTube Channel.
You can use the below image for your reference for doing this workout and share it with your friends to challenge them.
- Do warm up for 5 – 10 minutes before the workout as mentioned earlier
- Focus on your form while maintaining the maximum intensity possible for you during the workout
- Keep yourself hydrated throughout the workout
- Don’t forget to stretch it out after the workout
- Ask your friends/peers to join you in the workout as it’ll be more fun and challenging
Have you tried the above arm blaster workout yet or are you planing to include it in your training routine? Let me know in the comments below.
To your health and fitness,
Ravi Kumar G.